The following terms and conditions apply in relation to your purchase of products from the StylzHalt website. By browsing and (where applicable) purchasing from the StylzHalt e-commerce website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions presented during the purchasing process.
Application of terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions, the reference to “we” and “us” means StylzHalt, and “our” has a corresponding meaning. “You” means you our customer under these terms and conditions and “your” has a corresponding meaning.
- While StylzHalt has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided on the StylzHalt e-Shop is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on the StylzHalt e-commerce website. We reserve the right to make changes to the information provided on the StylzHalt e-commerce website at any time and without notice.
- Your placement of an order via the StylzHalt website is an offer to purchase our Products in accordance with these terms and conditions. We may accept your order by processing your payment and shipping the product or for any reason decline to accept your order or any part of your order if the product is unavailable. No order shall be considered to be accepted by us until the confirmation has been provided via email. If any credit transaction is discovered to be fraudulent, StylzHalt will proceed with the investigation to analyse the occurrence and facilitates to debit your account. This process will depend on the nature of the transaction.
- To make a purchase from our site you must be 18 years of age.
- When making a purchase from the StylzHalt e-commerce website, you must provide all required information (including your name, contact details, address) or we might not be able to process your order.
- All the orders are subject to the availability of Products. If for any reason a Product is not available, we will endeavour to notify the nonavailability on StylzHalt’s website.
- Where Products are listed on the StylzHalt e-commerce website with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, or if a product is not available, we reserve the right to cancel your order for those Products (regardless of whether you have made payment for that order). Where you have already made payment for an order that is subsequently cancelled by us, we will refund the amount paid by you in relation to that order, and your refund will be free of any additional charges.
Price of Products and Payment
- The price payable for Products ordered by you shall be the price displayed by our website at the time your order is submitted. All prices displayed on our website are stated and payable in New Zealand dollars only.
- Products displayed on the StylzHalt website, and their prices, are subject to change without notice.
Change or cancel an order
If you wish to change or cancel an order, kindly contact us at [email protected] at any time. Orders can be changed or cancelled any time before they are shipped. Once the order has been shipped it cannot be cancelled.
In any situation where an honest mistake has occurred when advertising the pricing of an item on either Social Media platforms, Digital Electronic Marketing services or the StylzHalt website, we withhold the right of sale.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. When revised terms and conditions are published on our website, all orders submitted by you after the revised terms and conditions are published shall be subject to the updated terms and conditions.